Media Agency Account Manager
Location: London / Home-based
Salary basic: £25,000 – 35,000
Realistic OTE: £45,000
TheTalentPeople are the number one group in Emerging Talent – join us as we grow. A young person’s career is where it all starts. We are proud to start people on their journeys and we’ve already helped hundreds of thousands of young people. We’re going to help millions more.
What we do really matters. We’re not selling software or filling a vacancy. We’re changing lives for the better. What we do has an impact on individuals, households and communities across the country today, and tomorrow the world.
The Media Agency Account Manager will be approaching our larger clients to discuss our purpose-built IT solution with the latest AI technology, apprentice and graduate specific recruitment services using our own in house team and marketing services that have access to over 450,000 candidates.
- Build solid relationships with Media Agencies and ensure they know we are the first and only company they need to call with apprenticeship and graduate programmes
- Understand client needs and their objectives to allow you to be their expert in the industry
- Completing high-value quotes, bids, tenders and proposals to exceed the client’s expectations and offer our purpose-built solutions, tailored specifically to them
- Work within the existing sales team offering mentoring in digital systems training and commercial awareness where appropriate
Ideal but not essential skills
- Two years of experience in a digital marketing role
- Excellent knowledge of SEO, PPC and Paid Social Media
- Previous sales or business development experience
- Professional communication skills
- Early Friday finish (if weekly targets met)
- High street discounts with a FREE monthly cinema ticket and a FREE Café Nero hot drink every week!
- Birthday Off (if it falls on a weekday)
- Pub lunches with the team
- Free fruit available every day
- Dress down every day
Interested in Joining?
GetMyFirstJob by TheTalentPeople has rapidly become the recruitment platform of choice for all those involved in Apprenticeships and Traineeships. Recruitment teams across the country use GetMyFirstJob to manage and fill vacancies. As a rapidly growing social enterprise, we offer individuals the chance for unlimited career progression with an organisation that is determined to make a difference.
To be successful, you’ll need to share and demonstrate the values that are important to everyone in our team.
Ambition for yourself, our customers and our candidates.
Achieve through ownership, and focus on results.
Continually Learn to improve everything we do.
Become an expert, and Confident in the data, insight and systems that make us #1.
Succeed as part of a Team. Together we can do so much more.
Contact Sarah Lovell on 07771 533145 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.