Business Development Manager
Salary basic: £25,000 – £30,000
Realistic OTE: £40,000
Join TheTalentPeople as one of our Business Development Team. If you’re intelligent, hardworking, you know how to stay positive and you’re not one to give up easily, we would love to hear from you. As a Business Development Manager, you’ll be targeted on securing new business with organisations across the UK, selling our proactive solution. The role is a balancing act, ensuring you provide top-class customer service as well as achieving your financial objectives.
- To handle inbound and outbound calls to customers selling a range of products
- Be proactive in supporting sales campaigns with telesales activity
- Through professional customer consultation, build packages that meet the customers’ requirements & budget constraints whilst upselling our services
- Develop an account management approach to the customer, identifying and creating future opportunities
- Develop and report on a sales pipeline of opportunities
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development
- Supply the senior leadership team with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Attend sales meetings when required
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in sales and a track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Clear and effective communicator with the ability to quickly build strong relationships
- Sound understanding of recruitment in a commercial environment
- Self-motivation and ability to organise own time effectively
- Maintain a current knowledge of FE / Skills education issues and policies
Interested in Joining?
GetMyFirstJob by TheTalentPeople has rapidly become the recruitment platform of choice for all those involved in Apprenticeships and Traineeships. Recruitment teams across the country use GetMyFirstJob to manage and fill vacancies. As a rapidly growing social enterprise, we offer individuals the chance for unlimited career progression with an organisation that is determined to make a difference.
To be successful, you’ll need to share and demonstrate the values that are important to everyone in our team.
Ambition for yourself, our customers and our candidates.
Achieve through ownership, and focus on results.
Continually Learn to improve everything we do.
Become an expert, and Confident in the data, insight and systems that make us #1.
Succeed as part of a Team. Together we can do so much more.
Contact David Allison on 02393 876400 or email@example.com for more information.