A proactive approach to a full candidate pipeline
One of the challenges a large multi-national faces in an environment of almost full employment is to how to attract, engage and retain high quality candidates before hiring. Vodafone needed access to a UK-wide and high-quality candidate pool, and the means to reach them…
The solution? GetMyFirstJob. With the market’s most engaged dataset of young talent candidates and a nationwide reach, GMFJ had the tools and capabilities to support a project of this calibre.
- The roles were uploaded to the market leading GetMyFirstJob talent portal
- Targeted emails and email newsletters were used in conjunction with a paid social media campaign
- Recipients were given the ability to search roles of interest and explore further positions on the GMFJ website
- A custom-built Vodafone recruitment landing page created in-house and linked to from active channels
- GetMyFirstJob’s experienced talent scouts contacted a shortlist of prime candidates on behalf of Vodafone to promote relevant roles of interest. Follow-up calls with engaged candidates were conducted to offer advice and guidance and prompted preregistration.